GROKLAW on SCO and "follow the money"

Subject: GROKLAW on SCO and "follow the money"
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 10:50:21 AKST

IBM Subpoenas Baystar, Deutsche Bank, Renaissance and Yankee Group
Monday, November 03 2003 @ 03:57 AM EST

"IBM misses nothing. They have just subpoenaed the money people:...
They have also filed a third set of interrogatories and requests for
documents that SCO will have to repond to,...

So things are progressing nicely, and the noose tightens around SCO's
neck. ...
-------------------

Re-read September's "Letter to SCO" :
http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=20030923112622826
"Our first purpose in writing to you is to draw to your attention that
there are consequences to violating the GNU General Public License, the
GPL."

"...-- we wish to inform you that we do believe in copyright law. It is
the legal foundation upon which the GPL is built, and we rely upon it to
protect our rights."

"WE POLICE SOURCE CODE EFFECTIVELY -- DO YOU?"

"LINUX ALREADY HAS A BUSINESS MODEL
Your inability to make your Linux business a success, while unfortunate
for you, parallels your company's failure to make your UNIX business a
success. "

GROKLAY "SCO Financials"
  --- with links to SCO SEC Filings:
  http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=20030831174259231