Friday Night Laboratory at NineStar

Subject: Friday Night Laboratory at NineStar
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net )
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 15:52:09 AKDT

Greetings all,

I trust the Friday Night AKLUG Laboratory Session at NineStar is on as
usual. I may be quite late or absent. There is a foreign languages thing
at UAA from 7 to 9 pm. I will attend to keep abreast of what is
happening in the German and other language departments.

I did stop by the Midtown USPS Station earlier this week. I cleaned out
the box (240893) of all the "Postal Customer" junk mail.

Should Kim or Melvin show up, I trust they will be well cared for.

Cheerio!

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        .-.   Debian/GNU Linux
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska   /v\   "Woody" v3.0r1