Re: Screensaver

Subject: Re: Screensaver
From: volz (volz@koyukuk.at.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 09:37:58 AKDT

We have been having problems with screensavers since redhat8. Especially on the
boxes with nvidia drivers. I haven't figured it out, the kernel logs usually
have a sqawk about AGP before the system hangs. Some of the screensavers will
hang every time, some sometimes, some never. You definitely want to avoid random
screensaver. I have the screen go blank, life is easier that way.

 - Karl