RE: Linux gives you your weather reports?

Subject: RE: Linux gives you your weather reports?
From: Jan Zumwalt (jwzumwalt@neatinfo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 21:40:28 AKDT

And if you thought that was interesting...
UAA at Merrill Field is receiving Govt Grant money for a Linux Bewolf
cluster to predict Aviation weather. While I am happy for the individual
that has been researching this and has received grant money for several
years, I can't help but feel a bit reserved about the wisdom of money spent
in this fashion. Anyway, it's interesting that such goings on are done in
our neck of the woods too.
JZ