Re: spam on cell phone

Subject: Re: spam on cell phone
From: Lucas Jenner (luke_movers@arctic.net)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 13:50:29 AKDT

I have had the same AT&T number since the summer of 2000, 3 years now, and
the only messages I get on there are messages I requested. Once, AT&T sent
me a junk message advertising for the stupid American Idol show, but other
then that I NEVER get the messages. Either spammers havnt thought about
AT&T cell phones, or the fact you can only get 160 characters in the
messages.