Re: Linux class

Subject: Re: Linux class
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 22:01:32 AKDT

On Sun, 2003-10-05 at 21:22, Justin Dieters wrote:

> Greg: I noticed there's a Linux class listed in the Community Schools
> book in the newspaper booklet today. I haven't seen anything about it
> on the list - can you give us details?
>
> Justin

Bob Pelz & I do a one night (depending on demand) introduction to
GNU/Linux class at Baxter Community School. We use a video out projector
from a laptop & give a presentation and a look at a KDE desktop. This is
just an intro to the desktop and applications. We use the computer lab
which is full of Imacs so we don't have a 'hands on' session.

For those in the class that are interested in pursuing an install or
just more want more.. we invite them to a Friday -night session, we
invite them anyway :)

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.