SCO and the US Federal Trade Commission

Subject: SCO and the US Federal Trade Commission
From: Andy Firman (lug@firman.us)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 14:07:58 AKDT

The message below came across the RedHat list that I read
and I just called the FTC myself and made a complaint.
It was very easy and I basically told the FTC that
this company SCO is committing major fraud by trying
to make people & companies pay for something SCO does NOT even own.
I got a case number in just a few minutes.

They simply dump the information into a database and the
FTC gentleman told me that if there are enough complaints
and there is a pattern, they will investigate the SCO Group.

So pass this around and start calling the FTC to stop the SCO Scumbags.
Read below.....

Andy

----- Forwarded message from Andy Firman <andy@firman.us> -----