Wired News: Are You a Good or a Bad Worm?

Subject: Wired News: Are You a Good or a Bad Worm?
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 14:19:11 AKDT

Are You a Good or a Bad Worm?
  By Michelle Delio
  WIRED News Aug. 19, 2003

A war of the worms is being waged on computers, as a newly released
beast attempts to slither into unprotected systems and pluck last week's
worm from infected machines.
  [ WORM_MSBLAST.D ]

        <http://www.wired.com/news/print/0,1294,60081,00.html>

  "But I actually had one of our secretaries tell me today, after I
warned the staff about this antiworm, that she'd rather let the new worm
fix her home machine than to 'have to fuss with all this security stuff.'"

"I didn't know whether to laugh or cry," confessed Godell.