Re: Xwindows from a remote machine

Subject: Re: Xwindows from a remote machine
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 08:53:35 AKDT

If you start a graphical program on the remote machine, the window will show up on your local machine.

The remote desktop does not show up - just the programs you run on the remote machine. If you want the whole desktop, hopefully someone else can help you there. I know it's possible, but I've never looked in to doing it.

Justin