Injunction against SCO? Needs...

Subject: Injunction against SCO? Needs...
From: Rob Cermak (cermak@sfos.uaf.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 08:40:03 AKDT

Is there any way we can get a State of Alaska judge to pass an injuction
on the SCO fee claim until the SCO-IBM lawsuit is settled?

Anyone know a lawyer that could file such an injuction at the Alaska state
level?

The injuction should be two fold:

 (1) no fee payment until SCO-IBM lawsuit is settled.
 (2) if SCO is successful, and a fee payment is required,
     it should only be allowed at the original $600 level.

We would be sitting in great pain if SCO came knocking at UAF looking
for fee payment.

Rob Cermak
907-474-7092