RE: Gentoo 1.4 released

Subject: RE: Gentoo 1.4 released
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer@gci.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 15:40:11 AKDT

Justin Dieters writes:
> Hot off the presses: Gentoo 1.4 was released today. It looks
> like the mirrors are slow in getting it, but there are some
> bittorrent links here:

Thank goodness for bittorrent, or i'd still be mirroring.. :-)

I've only copied the basic and x86 ISOs, so if you want really
optimized versions, you'll have to fend for yourself. Also, either
PPC hasn't been released yet or I just don't have a torrent link,
so the PPC version that's up is still a pre-release

http://games.gci.net/pub/Linux/Gentoo/

Enjoy, and thanks for your support.

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s