(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
kurtbrendgard@icqmail.com
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 11:36:37 AKDT

actualy i think the question is more along the lines of
is it cd-rw media, or cd-r. they are not the same and
most non burner cd-rom drives wont read cd-rw media,
but will read cd-r. i have also had probs with older
cd-rom drives not wanting to read certain types or
brands of cd-r even. when i have the owner pick up some
for me for here in the shop, i have her buy media with
a darker bottom side if possible, seems to be readable
in more of the older drives than the real light media.
(but not always) thats why i try to keep a variety of
medias around. hope that helps

                               kurt