RE: repair shops

Subject: RE: repair shops
From: Stephen King (sking@chartercollege.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 13:17:26 AKDT

While I agree with everybody else's assessment that it's hard to justify
repairing normal monitors, if you have one that needs repair then
Comtronics in the valley will do it. I have absolutely no personal
experience with their service; I just met one of their people in the AK
Club and was quite surprised to hear that somebody was actually still
doing it.

Stephen