Re: repair shops

Subject: Re: repair shops
From: shortpier (shortpier@shortpier.is-a-geek.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 08:02:13 AKDT

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 22:00, bryan@ak.net wrote:
> Thanks for the replies.
>
> I need to get my monitor fixed. Is that something that would be
> handled by regular computer repair shops, or do I need to go
> elsewhere?

Unless it is a very expensive monitor You may find out that it is
cheeper to go to best buy/compusa/fred meyers/walmart and/or Costco and
just get a new one for $150 to $200 (for a 19")
> --
> Bryan Medsker
> bryan@ak.net

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar -- -- File: signature.asc -- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part