Getting Started with Linux - Introduction

Subject: Getting Started with Linux - Introduction
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 12:23:38 AKDT

Linux Online's Getting Started with Linux beginner level course:
"We have developed this course for on basic reason: To bring the
newcomer to Linux to the point where you can do everything that you do
with MS Windows," ...

"Lesson One (What is Linux)
        ----> Lesson 20 (The end of the beginning)."

        http://www.linux.org/lessons/beginner/index.html

  ... "a self-study course.
We're afraid that due to the numbers of people who follow this course,
we cannot answer any specific questions or clear up any doubts you may
have about the material. In short, there is no extra help available. You
are on your own."