cron help

Subject: cron help
From: greg (greg@techalaska.com)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 09:47:02 AKDT

Folks,
I am running sqwebmail for webmail. Part of running sqwebmail is to run a
cron job every hour to clean some cache. I have cron email me if there are
any errors and so I get the following for sqwebmail's cleancache:

email subject line: Cron <root@sspeedy> su -c
"/usr/local/share/sqwebmail/cleancache.pl" bin

email message: This account is currently not available.

My question, is 'bin' the account that's currently not available? I've
searched google looking for answers but have not had any luck. Do I need to
setup a bin user? Security issues with that?

As always any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Greg