Re: RAV Antivirus software

Subject: Re: RAV Antivirus software
From: Jason Jeremias (jason@penguinsolutions.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 20:41:24 AKDT

I would agree but at the same time I'm feeling the pain from this. RAV
for mail servers is an excellent product, one I use at many clients.
Not only is it a quality antivirus solution its also included a good
spam engine all in one program. The other nice thing about it was the
price, compared to the other products it had a much lower price tag.
They licensed it per server/domain rather than per e-mail account.
Anyway now I'm in the situation of looking for a replacement which
really stinks because IMHO they had the best product. Just my 2 cents..

Jason