Automate a command

Subject: Automate a command
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 12:23:43 AKDT

The following command + options creates a Debian mirror. I run it
manually when I want to update my mirror. What I would like to do is
make it so it runs automatically a couple of times a week. I don't know
aything about scripts or cron jobs so a sequence of events and the
terminology involved would help point me to research the correct docs.

# 'debmirror -a i386,powerpc -h ftp-mirror.internap.com -r /pub/debian
--ignore=non-US/ -d woody -d testing -d unstable /mnt/pub/mirror/debian
-p --getcontents'

This is all one line separated by blank spaces.

TIA

Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.
Phone: 907-276-0461