Re: encrypted messages

Subject: Re: encrypted messages
From: Joseph Jones (jjdraco@acsalaska.net)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 07:50:57 AKDT

they easiest way to do it on windows is just get the freeware version of
PGP it doesn't have support directly for OE ( unless you go with the
personal version, then it has an addon ), you would be writing the
message and then going through PGP telling it to encrypt the current
window and it just cuts and paste the currenty window to the clipboard,
encryptes the clipboard then pastes it back to the window it got it
from. you can do the same with with GPG but you have to get a frontend
called WinPT. if you go to GPG's website they have a link to WinPT's
website

Joseph