Re: Got a 'new' laptop...

Subject: Re: Got a 'new' laptop...
From: David J. Weller-Fahy (lists@weller-fahy.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 17:13:12 AKDT

* James Zuelow <e5z8652@zuelow.net> [2003-05-30 08:36]:

* dhull <dhull@digitaloverload.net> [2003-05-30 15:12]:
> Any 16 bit card should work. I use a linksys card in my old laptop.

Yep. Checked those places out, but ended up finding the best deal at
the following URL (just in case anyone needs some):

http://micronet.vwh.net/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AB&Product_Code=3CCSH572BT

Also, looks like that pcmcia card will work with linux:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO/pcmcia.html

Hopefully, all that is correct, because I just ordered two. ;]

Regards,

--
David J. Weller-Fahy        | 'These are the questions that kept me out
largely at innocent dot com |  of the really *good* schools.'