Re: SEtting up RealPlayer with RedHat 8 or 9

Subject: Re: SEtting up RealPlayer with RedHat 8 or 9
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 01:47:29 AKDT

Mike,

You got me curious and I hadn't setup any plugins yet on my box running
9.0.

I found this from Real's forums:

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/319335/idpa/319335

It seems to work but there's a bunch to it I haven't figured out yet. It
puts the plugins under '/usr/lib/RealPlayer8/'.

Jim Gribbin

On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 00:39, Barsalou wrote:
> I would like to find some good information about how to setup Realplayer
> on a RedHat9 box. I downloaded the rpm from the realplayer web site but
> it didn't work "out of the box" Now I have no idea what to do to get it
> working.
>
> It's too bad it still takes a bit of work to get some of these more
> popular items to work correctly.
>
> Mike

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part