Re: Microsoft Loses City of Munich Deal to Linux

Subject: Re: Microsoft Loses City of Munich Deal to Linux
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 12:43:03 AKDT

I find it curious that Apple or OS-X isn't even mentioned as a
possibility.

"Linux is considered to be the only big rival to Microsoft's Windows"

Has Apple damaged it's reputation in the business/government community
with their proprietary hardware and software policies over the years to
the point that it is only considered by new end-users and those that are
longtime loyal fans?

I've never been an Apple fan, but I do think OS-X has possibilities.

Jim Gribbin