SCO quits German Linux group after it sought proof of Unix claims

Subject: SCO quits German Linux group after it sought proof of Unix claims
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 17:36:16 AKDT

The SCO Group Inc. has resigned its membership in a German Linux
association after the group asked the company to provide more
information about its recent claims that some of its Unix code has
illegally made its way into Linux.

Sounds to me that SCO is just trying to show Bill that they want to play
on his team by attempting to damage Linux's reputation as much as
possible as they climb into Bill's pocket. I suspect they know they
really don't have a leg to stand on if this actually goes to court. They
just want to cause as much damage (FUD) as they can.

http://www.linuxworld.com/go.cgi?id=742413

Jim Gribbin