OT: Books for sale

Subject: OT: Books for sale
From: William F Fulton (fulton@gci.net)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 15:49:26 AKDT

I am buying a new house and need to free up some cash so I am selling my
whole IT Library I've got about $15,000.00 invested in it I would be
willing to let it go for about $2,500.00 topics are everything from
basic programming to red hat admin to Windows DNA and all points in-
between if any of you would like to have an instant reference library on
every computer topic known to man this is a great way to do it. I will
not sell it in parts this is an all or nothing type of deal

Thanks

Bill 336-9668

Cell 229-2046