RE: SCO vs GNU/Linux

Subject: RE: SCO vs GNU/Linux
From: Jan Zumwalt (jwzumwalt@neatinfo.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 13:21:38 AKDT

This is not meant to be a flame or controversial, but I believe your legal
authority is a might bit uninformed.

MS has been successfully sued by Digital for stealing code for DOS. MS has
been successfully sued for copying certain aspects of Word Perfect. Logitech
successfully sued MS for patent infringement on it's mouse. MS was
successfully sued for copyright infringements for certain aspects of
Outlook.

If your attorneys opinion was truly universal then we would have all stopped
using MS products in 1985.
JZ