Re: RPM creation

Subject: Re: RPM creation
From: shortpier (shortpier@shortpier.is-a-geek.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 05:29:55 AKDT

--
How bout Ghost for Unix?...

Or if you were to use Mandrake 9.1 (PLF) with the mplayer and everything else Then generate an auto install floppy that will boot and install what was done on the box that you made the floppy from.

Shortpeir

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar -- -- File: signature.asc -- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part