IT Expo

Subject: IT Expo
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 21:23:45 AKDT

I had a talk with an IT Expo rep today. Sourdough Productions puts on
the event. They will offer space in the foyer, as before, for no cost to
AKLUG. We can get a booth inside for a fee. The fee is $745 with a 20%
discount for non-profits, about $600 for us, we qualify. I would like to
try to raise the $600. We will not be an IRS non-profit in time to ask
for tax deductible donations so we would need to be creative. All ideas
or contributions or comments welcome.

One thing IT Expo would like is for AKLUG to do a presentation or two. I
know this has be done in the past and here is an opportunity for
interested AKLUGer's to wow the Expo with some Linux magic. Contact me
if you want to present.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.