Re: Friday Night IP Addresses

Subject: Re: Friday Night IP Addresses
jgribbin@alaska.net
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 12:34:44 AKDT

If you're talking about boxes in the green zone. You could leave everything setting up DHCP.

All boxes would default to the standard DHCP range. Special boxes such as Greg's Debian
mirror can be given fixed leases outside the normal DHCP address range.

Might be easier for people than having to change everthing everytime they bring in a box.

Jim Gribbin