Re: CRC Error

Subject: Re: CRC Error
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 10:57:43 AKDT

It could also be a drive issue. I have run across reports where some
older CD ROM drive don't like the higher speed CD-R's. Something about
dealing with the substrates on the new high-speed
CD-Rs and the power of the laser in the drive. You might want to clean
the drive and see if that makes a difference.

Jim Gribbin