Re: .htaccess

Subject: Re: .htaccess
From: Joshua J.Kugler (isd@as.uaf.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 12:16:34 AKDT

I would check the permissions 1) on the directory itself, and 2) on the
.htaccess file. The .htaccess file must be readable by the web server, so
should either be world readable (bad idea) or owned and readable by 'nobody,'
or whataever user the web server runs as.

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks