Re: grrr...

Subject: Re: grrr...
From: David J. Weller-Fahy (lists@weller-fahy.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 11:39:42 AKDT

* W.D.McKinney <deem@wdm.com> [2003-04-19 11:32]:
> Did you get your themes working David ?

Actually, still working on that, because I just started reloading the
box that I had at the meet last night (figured a clean start, and all
that). Currently half-way through getting the base system
installed/upgraded to sarge, and then I'll start with the DNS, and go
from there. Figured that my other server box had too many mods that I'd
done, and it'd be easier to troubleshoot on a clean slate. ;]

I'll let you know how it goes.

BTW - thanks for the great info last night!

Regards,

--
David J. Weller-Fahy        | 'These are the questions that kept me out
largely at innocent dot com |  of the really *good* schools.'