Re: Bad processor or motherboard?

Subject: Re: Bad processor or motherboard?
From: David J. Weller-Fahy (lists@weller-fahy.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 16:50:35 AKDT

* Jim Gribbin <jewelrysupplier@gci.net> [2003-04-17 16:38]:
> You might want to check their website for bios updates. I think these
> were fairly new concepts when we got them. They may have figured out
> some fixes for them.

Unfortunately, I already have. Got the latest BIOS that they had online
(still the latest), and that was dated 2002-03-18. I'm thinking that
this might be a severe hardware problem, as I just swapped some other
memory in there just for the heck of it, and it won't even pass with the
DIMM clocked down!

Looking online now for beta bios for this board...

Regards,

--
David J. Weller-Fahy        | 'These are the questions that kept me out
largely at innocent dot com |  of the really *good* schools.'