Re: Bad processor or motherboard?

Subject: Re: Bad processor or motherboard?
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 14:26:08 AKDT

Dave,

I believe my SV-25 is using the same mobo. That bios has selections for
optimum setting and failsafe. I had problems with the optimized setting
and wound up using the failsafe. I suspect I could probably take it back
toward the optimized and still have a stable setup, I just haven't
gotten around to it. The mobo originally came set with the optimized
settings and was randomly locking during the install.

Jim Gribbin