Re: AKLUG site and Elections

Subject: Re: AKLUG site and Elections
deem@wdm.com
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 22:15:56 AKDT

Good to hear from you Robbie. The AKLUG server is frequently offline.

Please send e-mail regarding the AKLUG site to either Mike Barsalou or Mike Tibor as
they are the only "official" AKLUG represenatives.

Look forward to an "offical AKLUG meeting" since the Friday nite meeting does not
have that distinction.

Dee