Re: AKLUG meeting

Subject: Re: AKLUG meeting
From: Arthur Corliss (arthur@corlissfamily.org)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 19:34:20 AKDT

On 8 Apr 2003, Greg Madden wrote:

> On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 14:30, enderak@gci.net wrote:
> > I won't be able to make it due to classes that night - will elections and/or meeting minutes be made available online?

FYI: I had already planned that once a list of candidates was available that
the actual voting happen on-line on the AKLUG site (assuming everyone can get
to it without a problem, otherwise we'll post it on another server). Unless
we have any objections, I'll continue to plan on that.

I'd also like to get some vision/platform statements from all candidates for
posting on the same site prior to voting for those that can't make the in-face
meetings.

        --Arthur Corliss