Re: Wow....RH 9.0

Subject: Re: Wow....RH 9.0
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 00:59:50 AKST

Just don't do what I just now realized I did.

Make sure you download each one separately, and don't download using
wget and the -r option. I now have 12 GB worth of Linux iso's,
programs, games, and webpages. And about 10kb left on my /home
partition. :( Probably over my limit for the month of April, and it's
not even been one day yet..

I didn't even think about the little "Parent Directory" link on the
index page apache creates.. oh well. At least I don't have one of those
new 200GB drives, or else I would've been _really_ over my limit!

Justin