RE: Wow....RH 9.0

Subject: RE: Wow....RH 9.0
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer@gci.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 16:27:47 AKST

Once again, I'm striking while the iron is hot with a mirror
of your favorite RedHat ISO's for RH9.

BitTorrent says about 45 minutes left before completion..
(stats: 530kB/s down, 758kB/s up, variable...)

http://games.gci.net/pub/Linux/RedHat

You'll have to navigate through the subdirs manually right now,
until I can clean up the mirroring and put them all in the
right place and send out new links.

Just to be safe, I wouldn't download before 6pm.. I'll try
to check back by then and put an "OK to download" in the
directory... (since I won't have aklug ML access in about 3
more minutes..)

Leif

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s