RE: unable to get to AKLUG

Subject: RE: unable to get to AKLUG
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 10:35:24 AKST

It's working fine for me from work now (GCI). All I had been getting was
time-outs through when I went home yesterday about 6pm.

I'm still trying to get a handle on networking stuff. Would this be due
to out of date DNS records? I'm not sure when it happened, but I noticed
AKLUG's records had changed from what they were sometime back when I had
looked them up out of curiosity.

Jim Gribbin