Re: ADSL or SDSL ??

Subject: Re: ADSL or SDSL ??
deem@wdm.com
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 23:28:49 AKST

As I am a former employee of ACS Internet and one that helped set it up, ACS has
cDSL (the Nortel standard) deployed in Anchorage and other locations. They have
been testing aDSL recently also. They have experimental CDMA version of Internet
connections also out of Dimamond center.

MTA Solutions has sDSL in MTA properties which includes Eagle River. ACS does not
have cDSL in Eagle as they are not the LEC there.

Have Fun,
Dee