Microvax

Subject: Microvax
From: Damien Hull (dhull@digitaloverload.net)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 11:03:47 AKST

I've got a Microvax that is collecting dust at the moment. If anyone is
interested in playing around with it this coming Friday let me know.

I was told that the system is working but the last time anyone tried
logging into it they got nothing. The terminal cable they were using may
have been bad. Also, the system is password protected and I don't have
the password.

I may play around with it sometime today just to make sure I have all
the parts needed to power it up.

This thing weighs about 80 pounds so it's not something I can toss in
the back seat. Unless someone lets me know they want to see it don't
expect it to be at the meeting.

--
Damien Hull
Network Administrator