Re: RE: Debunking the Linux-Windows market-share myth - March 14

Subject: Re: RE: Debunking the Linux-Windows market-share myth - March 14
From: Mike Mellor (mmellor1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 05:02:58 AKST

I agree with the comment on the lack of games being a drawback. I don't
play computer games that much anymore, but my kids do (educational
games, of course!). I ended up buying a Mac for Christmas because I
wanted a *nix OS but also wanted the ability to play games. I had
planned to buy an x86 system and dual boot, but I really didn't want to
get XP and XP will probably be required for newer games. Maybe OS X
will help with migrating games to Linux?!

Mike