Re: ACS Incoming connections...

Subject: Re: ACS Incoming connections...
From: Arthur Corliss (arthur@corlissfamily.org)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 12:42:22 AKST

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Joshua J.Kugler wrote:

> Well, wadaya know...it's working fine this morning. But trust me, it was not
> for the past couple days. It was really odd, but now I can connect, and nmap
> shows the open ports. Thanks for the offer, though.

I have no doubt you were having problems. I had that happen to me a few times
in the early DSL days, and a quick call to tech support had them fix it. I'm
kind of surprised that that particular problem is still rearing its head
(however occasionally).

Of course, if we all had consistent, reliable bandwidth, we'd all have T1s
covered by SLAs. . . ;-)

        --Arthur Corliss