Re: HELP! RESCUE NEEDED

Subject: Re: HELP! RESCUE NEEDED
From: furbs (furbs@swjedi.net)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 03:53:59 AKST

You have 2 options I can think of:
1) Boot to your RedHat Cd into rescue mode, it will mount your local linux
system and you can edit the file that way, or
2) You can boot up using something like Toms Root Boot, mount your system drive
yourself and fix the file.

     Brian ThunderEagle
      - http://www.swjedi.net
      - furbs@swjedi.net
      - bthundereagle@aidea.org

Quoting "Tim Jordan, DOL&WD Network Services"