Friday Night Meeting

Subject: Friday Night Meeting
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 19:45:44 AKST

Here is a partial list of what is available on Friday nite. There is a
server setup using apache for local http access for installs or upgrades
of Debian, all versions, Redhat 8.0, Suse 8.1 and much more 'stuff'.
There is a wireless setup with help for anyone needing a hand in getting
it going. We are planning to do a wireless access point using Linux. It
seems like we are standardizing on Cups for printing and have a color
inkjet available.See you there :)

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.