wget question

Subject: wget question
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 16:52:40 AKST

~/kde3.1# wget -r -nH --cut-dirs=2 \
http://devel-home.kde.org/~nolden/kde/dists/woody/main/binary-i386/

I am trying to add the above source to my local mirror using wget. I
eliminated the host directories and cut two levels from the directory
structure. I am running apache to serve this up on my local lan. I ran
this command from ~/kde3.1 so the local archive becomes ~/kde3.1/dists/
When I navigate to the archive with a browser the tree is as I wanted on
my box, when I navigate down the tree I can access all the
subdirectoies. The catch is when I want to reverse and use the ' Parent
Directory' link it tries to take me back to ~/nolden/, which doesn't
exist since I cut that dir. How do I get my archive to sync with
whatever is telling the browser there exists a different dir tree?

Hopefully this make sense, first try at this.

TIA

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.