Re: Mozilla problem

Subject: Re: Mozilla problem
enderak@gci.net
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 09:57:20 AKST

Not sure what you mean by 'initial window' - are you talking a splash screen or a 'choose user' window, or something else altogether? If it is the choose user window, try running 'killall mozilla-bin' and then starting it. I have this problem all the time if flash or something crashes it..

otherwise, i don't know.. try reinstalling :)

Justin