Re: wlan-ng fix?

Subject: Re: wlan-ng fix?
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 00:29:30 AKST

In /etc/sysconfig/pcmcia, as in PCIC_OPTS="irq_mode=0"

RH does use /etc/modules.conf

BTW - I was comparing notes with a couple of people about laptops Fri
evening. It seems that my problems with th 2.4 kernel may be unique to
my laptop. It's running a Cyrix MediaGX 180 MHz that I didn't think
should be that different than any other sub-200MHz pentium, but it seems
it is. Runs at 60 BogoMips instead of the 360 I would expect if it were
a real pentium. This doesn't change the fact that the 2.4 kernel is not
required for linux-wlan-ng. I currently have it running on the 2.2.16 RH
kernel w/ pcmcia-3.1.19.

Jim Gribbin