Re: War Chalking?

Subject: Re: War Chalking?
From: Clifton Posey (clif@posey.org)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 10:38:45 AKST

Sounds like good security management to me if a phone call is made to the
unsecure system's owner before marking them in the book of public networks.
Simply marking them is not enough for the common user attached to a cable
network.

Security aside, a publically owned wireless network would seem the best design
of any networks