Re: Compile problems...

Subject: Re: Compile problems...
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 12:33:42 AKST

Do you have the kernel-source and modutils installed? I believe you need
them to get the 'include.h' stuff.

You might also have to run a 'make config' (or xconfig or menuconfig)
once on the kernel. I believe the pcmcia-cs documentation says you have
to do this before you can compile it.

If you're attempting to compile the kernel - run 'make mrproper' first.

Jim Gribbin