SSL Error

Subject: SSL Error
From: furbs (furbs@mail.swjedi.net)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 03:21:59 AKST

After upgrading to RedHat 8.0 which uses Apache 2.0, I got all my configuration
files migrated to the new system. However whenever I try to access anything
with https I get this is the logs:

[Mon Feb 17 00:06:05 2003] [error] [client 192.168.0.50] Invalid method in
request <80>L^A^C

I get this same exact error every time I access https. I have found this all
over the internet but can't find any solutions to the problem other than a
malformed response to an https handshake. If I access pages using
http://mypage.net:443 it will work, but doesn't present any certificates for a
secure connection.

     Brian ThunderEagle
      - http://www.swjedi.net